Monday, June 21, 2010

My Amazing Brother

I have one younger brother (besides one in Heaven) and he is a pretty amazing guy, so I'll tell a bit about him. He was homeschooled all through high school in a time when homeschooling was not yet as big as it is now in Australia. Most people were against my mum and dad's decision to homeschool him.

He didn't do the HSC or a literature degree but I'd say he's better read than me (in all the books that count). He overcame a great many difficulties to complete a music degree in Classical Voice and he has one of the most beautiful baritone voices you will ever hear!

He has now just completed a diploma in IT, and was consistently in the top three in the class. Before the course has even ended he's been snapped up by a data company and he started his new job today! All this and he and his lovely wife are expecting their first baby in October!

So not only is he clever but he's funny, caring and in general a great brother to have. I'm so proud of him!

No comments: